« Home | 2 burgers » | Graduates from the greatest school on earth » | 20 » | Glory Glory Manchester United » | A Need for Speed » | The POWER of a JAM » | A series of unfortunate events » | For this cause » | It begins today… » 

Monday, November 28, 2005 

Warriors on a Saturday Bookout

My man, how doeth you?
From the jungles of Tekong I receive thee
Lets us go on a journey, suited for a person of thy stature
Get into my white chariot, I will bring thee to the ends of this island
To the far eastern border, to the Singapore Expo ‘Big Boyz Toyz Exhibition’

Does this not catch your fancy? Does this not bring joy to your heart?
Then let us depart at once! And go to the heart of this Great City, to CYC @ Raffles Arcade where we may tailor ourselves a new garment, fit for an officer of the Republic of Singapore

My man, how doeth you?
Has hunger & fatigue overtaken thee?
Then feast we must, to Dover Market XO sauce Yu Tou Mai Fan we shall go

The night is still young, my gallant warrior, the cry of excitement can still be heard
I know of a castle, whos walls are high, and horses are fast that calls out for us to explore
Within those walls sits a king who has lost his leg in a dangerous dance at Zouk
Let us go & share some love to our dear friend, who lies upon his bed day & night
Let us quell his quest to conquer many a land in the World of Warcraft

Before I take thee home, defender of my nation, one more thing beckons
A psychotic French man is on the loose wrecking havoc at Highbury
This my man, we cannot miss, not for the world
After which, you shall have your 7 hours of uninterrupted rest…

posted by yado 

Yado yado yado! You write really well :)

ah. I see.

eh not fair why do you all write so well ah. grumble grumble.

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates